Many volunteer opportunities are available and training is provided. The amount of training needed depends on the area you would like to volunteer. Whether you want to volunteer on a regular basis or want to help out on events, there is a place for you at Phoenix Project.
- Hotline Volunteer: Be trained to answer our hotline and provide victims with the help they need when they need it.
- Event Support: Help us plan and work events that bring awareness to the community.
- Fundraising: Have any fundraising ideas you would like to share? Want to help raise money for this worthy cause? Many fundraising events will be held.
- Newsletter: Do you have experience designing a newsletter? Have time to help address and prepare newsletters for mailings?
- Brochure Distribution: Want to help raise awareness by delivering and handing out brochures?
- Transportation: Provide transportation to clients.
- Safe House: Have space in your home to house victims until they can get more permanent housing?
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION (DOCX)
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION (PDF)