If you need immediate assistance because you are in physical danger from domestic violence, please call 911. If you are in crisis and need help, Phoenix Project staff are available to take your calls day or night. Simply call our hotline at 540-635-2300. If you are unable to call, the Statewide 24/7 Hotline has a text option which is 804-793-9999.
For all non-emergencies, please contact Phoenix Project using the regular office number Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:30 am – 4:00 pm or either of the mailing addresses—or fill out the form—below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. **This e-mail is not monitored 24/7, someone will return your e-mail the next business day.
If you’re interested in making a financial donation to assist victims of domestic violence, you can use the “Donate” button at the bottom of the page. If you’re interested in donating your time, please go to our Volunteer page and fill out our volunteer application.
The Phoenix Project
P.O. Box 1747, Front Royal, VA 22630
222 S. Royal Avenue, Front Royal, VA 22630
- Tammy Sharpe, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candy Dixon, DV/Court Advocate, email@example.com
- Kristen Gregg, DV/Child Advocate, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avery Harper, DV/Housing Advocate, email@example.com
- Melanie Stull, Administrative Assistant, Volunteer Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org